The Committee on Economic Development shall implement local efforts and support national programs to preserve and expand economic empowerment among African-Americans and other communities of color by:
- researching and establishing relationships with private and public entities; supporting the work of the National Office in monitoring the progress and
- activity of private and public efforts entities designated by national programs; and
- implementing local efforts to promote the growth of business ownership;
- increasing employment and job creation; and
- encouraging business development and home ownership.